A1 Asbestos Removals has extensive experience with the removal of asbestos roofs and the installation of new metal roofs. We understand that extra care needs to be provided when dealing with asbestos roofs and work must be undertaken with extended safety and precautions considering the height factor.
We have a proven track record of safety and efficiency when dealing with the removal and replacement of asbestos based roofs and have undertaken many projects for individuals as well as roofing companies, plumbers and builders.
We are well regarded in the asbestos removals industry, not only because of our asbestos roof removal / replacement expertise but also for our diligent attention to detail, superior work ethics and more importantly to get the job done right the first time. Considering our expertise, we are quite often approached by roofing companies and building contractors to complete time critical projects for them.
If you have an asbestos roof at your property, there are a few things you must watch out for such as:
- Hail damage to an asbestos roof which poses significant danger to health.
- A weathered asbestos roof can contaminate rain water source.
- Clogged up gutters may contain asbestos fibres after heavy rain.
- Downpipes must not run into garden beds or water tanks, unless protected by a filtration system.
Asbestos represents a clear and present danger to you as well as the wellbeing of your loved ones & employees. You have a duty of care to keep them safe from invisible airborne fibres of asbestos.
Don't hesitate to call us today on 07 3274 1777 or click here to request a quote to get asbestos removed from your property. Our service locations include Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and all surrounding areas.
Why remove the asbestos roof ?
- Substantial increase in resale value of the property.
- Prevention of any asbestos related illness.
- Precaution from contamination of tank rainwater.
- Precaution from airborne asbestos fibres.
- Improved structural stability of your property.1
1 An Asbestos roof weighs 10 times more than a metal roof
Our roof services
- Removal of asbestos roof
- Roof & gutter replacement of your choice
- Thermal roof encapsulations
- Class A & Class B Licensed Provider
- Qualified Asbestos Assessor
- Licensed by Queensland Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Certified AS/NZS 4801 : 2001 (OH&S) Provider
- Fully Insured & Trained Specialists
- Completely trusted by Roofing, Building Companies (Our Clients)
- Diligent attention to detail on all jobs.
- Professional advice and recommendations
- On-time completion of jobs.